North West Wine, Beer & Food Festival
When & Where
North West Country is proud to present a new addition to Auckland’s summer calendar – the North West Wine, Beer & Food Festival 2017.
This one-day boutique festival will feature a brilliant musical lineup of Dave Dobbyn, Trinity Roots and nomad, alongside the finest local wine, beer and food the North West region has to offer.
12:00pm: Gates Open
12:00pm: Food & Beverage Vendors Open
02:20pm: nomad (40 Mins)
03:20pm: Trinity Roots (60 Mins)
04:40pm: Dave Dobbyn (80 Mins)
06:00pm: Music Ends
06:30pm: Bar Closes
07:00pm: Event Ends
Just 30 minutes North West of Auckland, The Hunting Lodge will play host to this day long event, which will showcase the amazing wine, beer and food that is on offer in the region. 5 local vineyards & 3 breweries will be on display, along with a range of food.
Food will be available from Hallertau Brewery, Michael Van de Elzen, The Riverhead, The Tasting Shed and Dr Feelgood, along with an amazing range of beverages from Colab Brewing, Coopers Creek Vineyard, Hallertau Brewery, The Hunting Lodge, Kumeu River Winery, Liberty Brewing Company, Mama's Brew Shop, Soljans Estate Winery and West Brook Winery.
North West Country and Loop are proud to announce the North West Wine, Beer & Food Festival 2017 will feature live music from:
DAVE DOBBYN (w/ full band), TRINITY ROOTS & NOMAD
North West Wine, Beer & Food Festival will see Dave Dobbyn’s only Auckland show over summer alongside his 3-piece band. Trinity Roots return to Auckland to showcase new material from one of NZ’s most treasured acts. Both legends of the industry, they will be joined by new talent nomad, who are fast making a name for themselves with their brand of indie/folk.
Set in the picturesque surrounds of the The Hunting Lodge Wine Estate – just 30 minutes northwest of Auckland City, the North West Wine, Beer & Food Festival is the perfect summer celebration.
- Free parking will be available at The Hunting Lodge on the day.
- For those travelling from the city, event buses will be leaving from central Auckland. The first bus will be leaving at 12pm and returning to the city at 7pm, arriving at the same location at approx 7:30pm.
- Children 15 years of age or under are free when pre-registered via their legal guardian. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all children.
- A range of vendors will be selling food on the day however; attendees are welcome to bring a picnic. Please note, all liquids are prohibited from being brought into the venue. Free water will be available on site.
- A selection of wines will be available for purchase from local vineyards Coopers Creek, The Hunting Lodge, Kumeu River, Soljans Estate Winery and West Brook Winery. A selection of beer will be available for purchase from Hallertau Brewery and Liberty Brewing Company.
Tickets on sale now from Eventfinda
Earlybird tickets are available at the discounted price of $49.50+BF
General Admission tickets $59.50+BF
Return Bus tickets $20.50