L.A.B - Melbourne [April 2022]
When & Where
Loop, SBM Presents and Select Music present L.A.B live at Reunion Park.
This show will now take place on Sunday April 10. All tickets purchased for the original date of Friday March 25, 2022 remain valid, simply turn up on the night with your current tickets as all issued tickets remain valid.
Confirmation emails have been sent to all purchasers. If you are unable to make the new date - please see the email (sent February 21) from Oztix which includes instructions on how to refund.
You will be issued ticket(s) when the print suppression is lifted, and this show remains sold out.
With an ever expanding catalogue, this show will see L.A.B performing tracks from their NEW album alongside songs that have made them a household name, including hits ‘In The Air’, ‘Controller’ & ‘Why Oh Why’.
With support from Summer Thieves, who will be performing tracks from their new album Paradise Down The Road.
Listen to L.A.B V - https://ffm.to/lab-v
Listen to Paradise Down The Road - https://ffm.to/pdtr
Click HERE for the Facebook event.
MELBOURNE SHOW TIMINGS
6:30 / Doors
7:15 / Summer Thieves
8:30 / L.A.B
10:00 / Ends
PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO REUNION PARK
Stop for Reunion Park: Madden Gr/Swan St #17
Travels from: Docklands > Flinders St > Swan St or Wattles Park > Riversdale Rd > Swan St
Stop for Reunion Park: Burnley Station
COVID-19 ENTRY POLICY
- In accordance with Government regulations attendee’s 18 years old and above must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption.
- Individuals under 18 years old don't need to be vaccinated.
- The venue may sight each attendee’s proof of vaccination in the Service Victoria app or other eligible proof of COVID-19 vaccination.*
- Face coverings are encouraged but not mandatory
- All attendees agree to comply with Government requirements.
- No refunds will be given for attendees that do not comply with Government requirements.
*Other eligible proof of COVID-19 vaccination:
COVID-19 digital certificate saved to a smartphone wallet
printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate
printed copy of immunisation history statement
eligible proof of vaccination exemption.